Senior Living Options:
Covering Independent/Retirement Living, Assisted Living, and Dementia Care
Too often individuals and families find themselves in a care crisis when something happens to a spouse, parent, or loved one. They need senior care advice, but do not know where to turn or what to do.
Senior Living Options is designed to help, whether your need is immediate or you want to begin planning for the future. We cover the range of options from independent living to assisted living to dementia/Alzheimer’s care.
We know this time can be overwhelming and filled with anxiety and frustration. Making any kind of major life change is a big decision. We have years of experience in providing senior care advice and have successfully helped hundreds of families like yours through this journey.
Best of all: Our services are FREE to you and your family!
Our goals are to:
- Thoughtfully listen to your family’s specific situation and determine your needs.
- Gather background information such as any official diagnoses and assessments of care level needs (often referred to as activities of daily living [ADLs]).
- Simplify the process by determining the communities that meet your lifestyle, financial, and geographic needs.
- Carefully select senior living communities to visit TOGETHER.
- Be your partner and accompany you on tours so that you have an experienced specialist to ask and answer questions. Together we will evaluate your options.
- Reduce the stress associated with moving by using our in-depth knowledge in the senior care marketplace.
Think of us as your senior care advocate. We are with you every step of the way – gently encouraging and assisting until you or your loved ones are safe, happy, and well cared for in their new home.
We welcome the opportunity to help you in your senior care search. Our services cover all of Connecticut, including Fairfield, Litchfield, Hartford, Middlesex, and New London counties; New York City; and New York’s Westchester and Putnam counties.