Senior Living Options:
Covering Independent/Retirement Living, Assisted Living, and Dementia Care
It happens too often families and individuals find themselves in a care crisis when something happens to a parent, spouse, or loved one. They need senior care advice and assitance, but do not know what to do or where to turn to
Here at Senior Living Options we are designed to help, whether your need is planning for the future or if the need is immediate. We cover a range of options from assisted living to independent living to dementia/Alzheimer’s care.
We know this time can be a lot to deal with and sometimes feel overwhelming and filled with anxiety and frustration. Making any kind of big life change is a big decision and deserves the right assistance. We have many years of experience in providing senior care advice and have successfully helped a multitude of families like yours through this journey.
Best of all: Our services are FREE to you and your family!
Our goals are to:
- Thoughtfully listen to your family’s specific situation and determine your needs.
- Gather background information such as any official diagnoses and assessments of care level needs (often referred to as activities of daily living [ADLs]).
- Simplify the process by determining the communities that meet your lifestyle, financial, and geographic needs.
- Carefully select senior living communities to visit TOGETHER.
- Be your partner and accompany you on tours so that you have an experienced specialist to ask and answer questions. Together we will evaluate your options.
- Reduce the stress associated with moving by using our in-depth knowledge in the senior care marketplace.
Think of us as your senior care advocate. We are with you every step of the way – gently encouraging and assisting until you or your loved ones are safe, happy, and well cared for in their new home.
We welcome the opportunity to help you in your senior care search. Our services cover all of Connecticut, including Fairfield, Litchfield, Hartford, Middlesex, and New London counties; New York City; and New York’s Westchester and Putnam counties.